How to Register
- Due to the policy of the Sonoforum, all participants are encouraged to register online via https://sonoforum.org
- Alternatively, if you are unable to register online, please contact the Sonoforum Secretariat (email@example.com) for a hard copy registration form.
- It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees be strictly followed.
- For group registration enquiries, please contact the Sonoforum Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
All participants are required to pay the Full Registration Fee (in Euro). Participants will be entitled to the following:
- Name badge, Conference e bag and Conference Programme
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Lunch and Tea Breaks during each day of the Conference
- Drinks Reception at the first day of the Conference
Confirmation of Registrations
- Once payment has been cleared, you will receive a confirmation and an official receipt via email.
- Nearer to the Conference date, you will receive a Welcome Letter with direction guide via email. To expedite the collection process onsite, please bring along at the day of the Course your registration Welcome Letter.
The official language is Russian. No simultaneous interpretations will be available.
Visa and Invitation Letter
Important information regarding invitation letters (please read):
If you require a visa to enter Montenegro, the invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
Invitation letters shall only be issued to those delegates who have completed their registration process and paid their fees in full. Please note that it is the delegates’ responsibility to assert their visa status, and ensure that they apply sufficiently early.
Please note that a letter of invitation should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses. Letter of invitation can ONLY be issued to delegates attending the Course; not accompanying persons.
To provide you with a visa support letter we will need your full name as it appears on your passport, your date of birth and your passport number. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
Please note Sonoforum organisers and the venue of the Sonoforum are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by LSUS. Should your application be denied, LSUS cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will Sonoforum organisers engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. Please note that we cannot enter into correspondence with Montenegro Authorities on your behalf and any invitation letter does not imply any financial liability on our part. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
Citizens of other countries before traveling to Montenegro need to check a visa regime on www.mvpei.gov.me. In the following address you can find a list of all Montenegro embassies and consulates abroad as well all-necessary Visa information: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montenegro www.mvpei.gov.me.
It takes time for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time. Check with your local embassy what sorts of documents are necessary in your specific case, as this may differ between delegates from a same country.
Cancellations can be made in written form only. Refunds can be made up to 30 days prior to the course starting date and the original registration fee will be returned less the administration fee**.
All refund requests must be sent by email to the Sonoforum secretariat (email@example.com). Please note that telephone requests will not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that Sonoforum Secretariat has received the written cancellation.
In the unlikely event the Conference is cancelled by the Sonoforum Secretariat, we regret we are unable to refund any delegate travel and/or accommodation costs that have already been incurred by the delegate, or any administration charges relating to cancellation of travel tickets and/or accommodation.
Any cancellations after this date or no-shows at the event are not eligible for a refund and the full fee in accordance to the registration invoice or confirmation will be due.
**An administration cancellation fee of 50.00 Euro will apply.
Sonoforum Secretariat is not liable for the following:
- Registered participants’ visa application before their arrival into Montenegro.
- Personal accidents, loss or damage of private properties of the registered participants during Sonoforum.
Participants are responsible to make their own arrangements with regards to personal insurance.
Whilst every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the Event mentioned on the website will take place as scheduled, The Sonoforum organisers and the Conference Secretariat reserve the right to make changes should the need arise.