SONOFORUM 2020: Information & Provisional Program
Bečići bb, 85310 Budva
Fetal Cardiology and
Emerging Trends in Ultrasound: Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility.
25-26 April, 2020
Hotel Mediteran Budva
FETAL CARDIOLOGY and
EMERGING TRENDS in ULTRASOUND: OBSTETRICS, GYNECOLOGY and INFERTILITY.
The Second International Forum for Russian Speaking Medical Professionals on Ultrasound and Fetal Medicine
24-26 April, 2020
Hotel Mediteran, Budva, Montenegro
«FETAL SYNDROMES» Pre-course by Dr Fred Ushakov (London, UK)***:
- Overview of the current genetics
- Expert target ultrasound for multiple anomalies
- 6 most common chromosomal syndromes
- Important genetic syndromes
- Skeletal dysplasias
- Echogenic kidneys
- Other hot topics
*** Participation in the pre-course requires additional registration
25/04/20 — 26/04/20
SONOFORUM 2020: Provisional Program
- New dynamic algorithm for fetal heart examination (Dr. Fred Ushakov)
- Diagnostic algorithms for examination of the fetal heart — from images to diagnoses.
- All about congenital heart defects (CHD): from AVSD to complex cases of heterotaxy.
- Common mistakes and errors in the diagnosis of CHD and how to avoid them.
- Diagnosis of heart defects — the presentation of their own cases by delegates and discussion.
- 4D fetal echocardiography (STIC) — is it the past or the future? Experts discussion.
- Postnatal Management of CHD: A Key Lecture by an Expert Cardiologist.
- Ultrasound specialists and cardiologists: How to work together.
- First-hand information: What experts have discussed on recent conferences (Dr. Fred Ushakov)
- 2019 Fetal Heart International Symposium in Baltimore (USA)
- First Trimester Symposium 2019 in Melbourne (Australia)
- Fetal Heart Focus Group Meeting 2019 in Voluson Valley (Austria)
- 2nd Early Fetal Scan Conference 2019 in London (UK)
- CHD Screening of the Future: How It Will Be in 2030.
Other Topics of the Forum:
- Rare and unusual fetal anomalies: diagnosis, work-up and management.
- Hot topics in gynecological ultrasound.
- Advanced ultrasound technologies in IVF and human reproduction.